Monday, March 11, 2013

Final Blog Post


Through this WRIT 1122 with Dr. Leake, I have learned different ways of writing that can be used in real life. Blog posting is one of them. It helped me to have a habit of writing often enough; I am not afraid when I get writing assignments from classes.  Also I learned how to write for different audience, not just the teacher to submit assignments, but also for variety of audience such as bloggers and newspaper readers. I started reading more news articles and was able to catch up with new events that are happening around me. The most helpful writing skill that I learned through this course is rewriting. Now I can take other people’s ideas or words, and use it in my text for my own purpose. It depends on how I approach those sources. These new knowledge and habits I learned in class is going to help me with writings outside of class for different purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment